WordSATemplateEditorAddIn is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall WordSATemplateEditorAddIn from your computerSmartAdvocate
. Take a look here
for more information on SmartAdvocate. Usually the WordSATemplateEditorAddIn application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WordSATemplateEditorAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall 192.168.1.6/Plugins/WordAddin/WordSATemplateEditorAddIn.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called VSTOInstaller.exe and it has a size of 80.65 KB (82584 bytes).
WordSATemplateEditorAddIn contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This web page is about WordSATemplateEditorAddIn version 22.214.171.124
WordSATemplateEditorAddIn is a program marketed by the software company SmartAdvocate. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase WordSATemplateEditorAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WordSATemplateEditorAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WordSATemplateEditorAddIn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WordSATemplateEditorAddIn". If it exists on your system the WordSATemplateEditorAddIn application will be found automatically. When you click WordSATemplateEditorAddIn in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WordSATemplateEditorAddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WordSATemplateEditorAddIn.
8. After uninstalling WordSATemplateEditorAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WordSATemplateEditorAddIn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WordSATemplateEditorAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WordSATemplateEditorAddIn by SmartAdvocate from your computer, we are not saying that WordSATemplateEditorAddIn by SmartAdvocate is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WordSATemplateEditorAddIn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:39:15.500