You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn from your PCSmartAdvocate
. Open here
where you can find out more on SmartAdvocate. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall 192.168.1.6/Plugins/WordMergeAddIn/WordSADocumentMergeAddIn.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the WordSADocumentMergeAddIn's main executable file and it takes close to 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This info is about WordSADocumentMergeAddIn version 220.127.116.11
WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is a program offered by the software company SmartAdvocate. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WordSADocumentMergeAddIn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WordSADocumentMergeAddIn". The WordSADocumentMergeAddIn app will be found automatically. When you click WordSADocumentMergeAddIn in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WordSADocumentMergeAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn.
8. After uninstalling WordSADocumentMergeAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WordSADocumentMergeAddIn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WordSADocumentMergeAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn by SmartAdvocate from your computer, nor are we saying that WordSADocumentMergeAddIn by SmartAdvocate is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:39:15.510