You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn from your PCSmartAdvocate
. Open here
where you can find out more on SmartAdvocate. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall 192.168.1.6/Plugins/WordMergeAddIn/WordSADocumentMergeAddIn.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the WordSADocumentMergeAddIn's main executable file and it takes close to 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This info is about WordSADocumentMergeAddIn version 184.108.40.206
WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is a program offered by the software company SmartAdvocate. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WordSADocumentMergeAddIn or simply activate the Search field and type in "WordSADocumentMergeAddIn". If it exists on your system the WordSADocumentMergeAddIn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WordSADocumentMergeAddIn in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WordSADocumentMergeAddIn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WordSADocumentMergeAddIn.
8. After uninstalling WordSADocumentMergeAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WordSADocumentMergeAddIn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WordSADocumentMergeAddIn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn by SmartAdvocate from your computer, nor are we saying that WordSADocumentMergeAddIn by SmartAdvocate is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WordSADocumentMergeAddIn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:39:15.510