WordPress.com 3.9.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WordPress.com 3.9.0 from your systemAutomattic Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Automattic Inc.. Usually the WordPress.com 3.9.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WordPress.com directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WordPress.com 3.9.0 is C:\Program Files\WordPress.com\Uninstall WordPress.com.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WordPress.com.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 77.65 MB (81427072 bytes) on disk.
WordPress.com 3.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 78.14 MB (81940952
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall WordPress.com.exe (314.71 KB)
- WordPress.com.exe (77.65 MB)
- elevate.exe (114.63 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.0
of WordPress.com 3.9.0.
WordPress.com 3.9.0 is a program released by the software company Automattic Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase WordPress.com 3.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WordPress.com 3.9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WordPress.com 3.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WordPress.com 3.9.0". If it exists on your system the WordPress.com 3.9.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WordPress.com 3.9.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WordPress.com 3.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WordPress.com 3.9.0.
8. After uninstalling WordPress.com 3.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WordPress.com 3.9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WordPress.com 3.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WordPress.com 3.9.0 by Automattic Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that WordPress.com 3.9.0 by Automattic Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WordPress.com 3.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 21:22:41.090