WordMagus 2.02 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WordMagus 2.02 from your PCDukeLupus
. Take a look here
for more info on DukeLupus. More data about the app WordMagus 2.02 can be seen at http://dukelupus.pri.ee/
. WordMagus 2.02 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WordMagus directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\WordMagus\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WordMagus 2.02. The application's main executable file occupies 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk and is called WordMagus.exe.
WordMagus 2.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.78 MB (1871562
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clit.exe (45.00 KB)
- HELPDECO.EXE (231.50 KB)
- pdftohtml.exe (480.00 KB)
- rbburst.exe (112.00 KB)
- rbmake.exe (344.00 KB)
- tidy.exe (264.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (66.20 KB)
- WordMagus.exe (285.00 KB)
This web page is about WordMagus 2.02 version 2.02
WordMagus 2.02 is an application released by the software company DukeLupus. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall WordMagus 2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WordMagus 2.02 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WordMagus 2.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WordMagus 2.02". If it is installed on your PC the WordMagus 2.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WordMagus 2.02 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WordMagus 2.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WordMagus 2.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://dukelupus.pri.ee/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WordMagus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WordMagus 2.02.
8. After removing WordMagus 2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WordMagus 2.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WordMagus 2.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WordMagus 2.02 by DukeLupus from your PC, we are not saying that WordMagus 2.02 by DukeLupus is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WordMagus 2.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:07:36.610