WordJong To Go
You can find on this page details on how to remove WordJong To Go for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WordJong To Go from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app WordJong To Go can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. WordJong To Go's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\INSTALL.LOG. WordJong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 709.74 KB (726776 bytes) on disk.
WordJong To Go installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 868.24 KB (889080
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- WordJong.exe (709.74 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall WordJong To Go you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WordJong To Go
WordJong To Go is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WordJong To Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WordJong To Go from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WordJong To Go or simply click the Search feature and type in "WordJong To Go". The WordJong To Go app will be found very quickly. When you click WordJong To Go in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WordJong To Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WordJong To Go:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WordJong To Go.
8. After removing WordJong To Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WordJong To Go which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WordJong To Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WordJong To Go by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WordJong To Go by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WordJong To Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:10:59.377