WordJong To Go
You can find on this page details on how to remove WordJong To Go for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WordJong To Go from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. You can read more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app WordJong To Go can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. WordJong To Go's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\INSTALL.LOG. WordJong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 709.74 KB (726776 bytes) on disk.
WordJong To Go installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 868.24 KB (889080
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- WordJong.exe (709.74 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall WordJong To Go you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WordJong To Go
WordJong To Go is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WordJong To Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WordJong To Go from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WordJong To Go or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WordJong To Go". If it is installed on your PC the WordJong To Go application will be found very quickly. When you click WordJong To Go in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WordJong To Go, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WordJong To Go:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WORDJO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WordJong To Go.
8. After removing WordJong To Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WordJong To Go which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WordJong To Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WordJong To Go by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WordJong To Go by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WordJong To Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:10:59.377