Word is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Word from your PCMis à disposition par Citrix
. Open here
for more info on Mis à disposition par Citrix. Usually the Word program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Word is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Word". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Word's primary file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
Word is comprised of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This page is about Word version 1.0
Word is a program released by Mis à disposition par Citrix. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Word from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Word or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Word". If it exists on your system the Word program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Word in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Word, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Word.
8. After removing Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Word which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Word with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Word by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Word by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:00:23.670