Word Whomp Underground
Word Whomp Underground is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Word Whomp Underground from your computerRaBBiT
. More info about RaBBiT can be seen here
. Further information about Word Whomp Underground can be seen at http://www.bigfish.com/
. Word Whomp Underground is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BigfishGames\Word Whomp Underground folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Word Whomp Underground's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BigfishGames\Word Whomp Underground\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Word Whomp Underground.exe and occupies 2.28 MB (2389328 bytes).
Word Whomp Underground contains of the executables below. They take 4.77 MB (5003962
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (710.78 KB)
- Word Whomp Underground.exe (2.28 MB)
- InstallFlash10.exe (1.80 MB)
Word Whomp Underground is an application marketed by the software company RaBBiT. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Word Whomp Underground is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Word Whomp Underground from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Word Whomp Underground or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Word Whomp Underground". If it is installed on your PC the Word Whomp Underground application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Word Whomp Underground in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Word Whomp Underground, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Word Whomp Underground:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bigfish.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BigfishGames\Word Whomp Underground\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Word Whomp Underground.
8. After uninstalling Word Whomp Underground, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Whomp Underground that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Word Whomp Underground with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Word Whomp Underground by RaBBiT from your PC, nor are we saying that Word Whomp Underground by RaBBiT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word Whomp Underground supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 22:07:08.250