Word Soup 1.43
Word Soup 1.43 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Word Soup 1.43 from your computerFBI
. Additional info about FBI can be seen here
. Word Soup 1.43 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FBI\Word Soup directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Word Soup 1.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FBI\Word Soup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WordSoup.exe and its approximative size is 252.00 KB (258048 bytes).
Word Soup 1.43 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 294.22 KB (301278
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (42.22 KB)
- WordSoup.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43
of Word Soup 1.43.
Word Soup 1.43 is an application offered by FBI. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Word Soup 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Word Soup 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Word Soup 1.43 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Word Soup 1.43". If it exists on your system the Word Soup 1.43 application will be found very quickly. After you click Word Soup 1.43 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Word Soup 1.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Word Soup 1.43.
8. After uninstalling Word Soup 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Soup 1.43 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Word Soup 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Word Soup 1.43 by FBI from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Soup 1.43 by FBI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word Soup 1.43 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:18:40.000