Word Processor Recharge
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Word Processor Recharge for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Word Processor Recharge from your PCWord Processor Recharge
. More information on Word Processor Recharge can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428579062-0000-0000-00241DF1740C directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\00000000-1428579062-0000-0000-00241DF1740C\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Word Processor Recharge. The application's main executable file is called jnskEDCD.exe and occupies 315.00 KB (322560 bytes).
Word Processor Recharge contains of the executables below. They occupy 528.00 KB (540676
bytes) on disk.
- jnskEDCD.exe (315.00 KB)
- rnspEFC1.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Word Processor Recharge.
Word Processor Recharge is a program by the software company Word Processor Recharge. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Word Processor Recharge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Word Processor Recharge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Word Processor Recharge or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Processor Recharge". If it is installed on your PC the Word Processor Recharge program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Word Processor Recharge in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Word Processor Recharge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Word Processor Recharge.
8. After removing Word Processor Recharge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Processor Recharge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Word Processor Recharge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Word Processor Recharge by Word Processor Recharge from your computer, we are not saying that Word Processor Recharge by Word Processor Recharge is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Word Processor Recharge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:06:49.997