Word Password DEMO version 15.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Word Password DEMO version 15.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Word Password DEMO version 15.0 from your computerLastBit.com
. More information on LastBit.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.LastBit.com
to get more details about Word Password DEMO version 15.0 on LastBit.com's website. Usually the Word Password DEMO version 15.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordTools folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordTools\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Word Password DEMO version 15.0. The program's main executable file is labeled WordPasswordDemo.exe and it has a size of 508.00 KB (520192 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Word Password DEMO version 15.0. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1845534
bytes) on disk.
- findProtected.exe (328.00 KB)
- PasswordTools.exe (268.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WordPasswordDemo.exe (508.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0
of Word Password DEMO version 15.0.
Word Password DEMO version 15.0 is an application marketed by the software company LastBit.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Word Password DEMO version 15.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Word Password DEMO version 15.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Word Password DEMO version 15.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Password DEMO version 15.0". The Word Password DEMO version 15.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Word Password DEMO version 15.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Word Password DEMO version 15.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Word Password DEMO version 15.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LastBit.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordTools\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Word Password DEMO version 15.0.
8. After uninstalling Word Password DEMO version 15.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Word Password DEMO version 15.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Word Password DEMO version 15.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Word Password DEMO version 15.0 by LastBit.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Word Password DEMO version 15.0 by LastBit.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Word Password DEMO version 15.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:51:04.690