Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2
This web page is about Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 from your systemFileManagerSoft Ltd.
. More data about FileManagerSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.MetadataChanger.com/
to get more facts about Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 on FileManagerSoft Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2. WordMetadataChanger.exe is the Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2's main executable file and it takes about 1.21 MB (1272832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2. They occupy an average of 1.90 MB (1990430
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
- WordMetadataChanger.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.2
of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2.
Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 is an application released by FileManagerSoft Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2". The Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MetadataChanger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2.
8. After removing Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:04:25.373