Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2
This web page is about Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 from your systemFileManagerSoft Ltd.
. More data about FileManagerSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.MetadataChanger.com/
to get more facts about Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 on FileManagerSoft Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2. WordMetadataChanger.exe is the Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2's main executable file and it takes about 1.21 MB (1272832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2. They occupy an average of 1.90 MB (1990430
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
- WordMetadataChanger.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.2
of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2.
Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 is an application released by FileManagerSoft Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2". The Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MetadataChanger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Metadata Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2.
8. After removing Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word Metadata Changer 2.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:04:25.373