You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wooden Seal for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wooden Seal from your systemWooden Seal
. You can read more on Wooden Seal or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Wooden Seal can be found at http://woodenseal.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wooden Seal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 243.13 KB (248960 bytes) on disk and is named WoodenSealUninstall.exe.
Wooden Seal contains of the executables below. They take 243.13 KB (248960
bytes) on disk.
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (243.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Wooden Seal version 2015.07.25.063203
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wooden Seal:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is an application offered by the software company Wooden Seal. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wooden Seal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wooden Seal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it exists on your system the Wooden Seal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wooden Seal in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wooden Seal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The web site of the application is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wooden Seal.
8. After uninstalling Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your computer, we are not saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wooden Seal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 10:19:25.740