Wondershare 1-Click PC Care
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wondershare 1-Click PC Care for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Wondershare 1-Click PC Care from your systemWondershare 1-Click PC Care
. Further information on Wondershare 1-Click PC Care can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wondershare 1-Click PC Care is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled install.exe and occupies 4.13 MB (4335856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Wondershare 1-Click PC Care. They take an average of 5.42 MB (5680368
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (4.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Wondershare 1-Click PC Care version 7
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Wondershare 1-Click PC Care.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wondershare 1-Click PC Care from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wondershare 1-Click PC Care:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care\install.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care\key.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care\uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care7\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care7\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wondershare 1-Click PC Care7\UninstallString
Wondershare 1-Click PC Care is an application offered by the software company Wondershare 1-Click PC Care. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Wondershare 1-Click PC Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wondershare 1-Click PC Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wondershare 1-Click PC Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Wondershare 1-Click PC Care". If it is installed on your PC the Wondershare 1-Click PC Care app will be found very quickly. After you select Wondershare 1-Click PC Care in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wondershare 1-Click PC Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wondershare 1-Click PC Care.
8. After uninstalling Wondershare 1-Click PC Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wondershare 1-Click PC Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wondershare 1-Click PC Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wondershare 1-Click PC Care by Wondershare 1-Click PC Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Wondershare 1-Click PC Care by Wondershare 1-Click PC Care is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wondershare 1-Click PC Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 00:21:25.290