This web page is about Wonderlines for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wonderlines from your systemGame-Owl.com
. You can read more on Game-Owl.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Wonderlines at http://game-owl.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Wonderlines directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wonderlines's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Wonderlines\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Wonderlines\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file is labeled wonderlines.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2918688 bytes).
Wonderlines contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.43 MB (3598112
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- wonderlines.exe (2.78 MB)
- DataWraper.exe (48.00 KB)
- DataWraperDemo.exe (48.00 KB)
Wonderlines is an application offered by the software company Game-Owl.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Wonderlines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wonderlines from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wonderlines or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wonderlines". If it exists on your system the Wonderlines program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wonderlines in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wonderlines, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wonderlines:
- The web site of the program is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wonderlines\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Wonderlines\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wonderlines.
8. After uninstalling Wonderlines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wonderlines that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wonderlines with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wonderlines by Game-Owl.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wonderlines by Game-Owl.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wonderlines supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:35:26.843