You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wolfschanze 1944 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Wolfschanze 1944 from your PCAkella Games
. More information on Akella Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wolfschanze 1944 can be found at http://www.akella.com/
. Usually the Wolfschanze 1944 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\Wolfschanze directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Wolfschanze 1944 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\Wolfschanze\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wolfschanze 1944's primary file takes around 1.57 MB (1642872 bytes) and is named Wolfschanze.exe.
Wolfschanze 1944 is composed of the following executables which take 2.21 MB (2317080
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
- Wolfschanze.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1944
of Wolfschanze 1944.
Wolfschanze 1944 is a program by Akella Games. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Wolfschanze 1944 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wolfschanze 1944 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wolfschanze 1944 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wolfschanze 1944". If it exists on your system the Wolfschanze 1944 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wolfschanze 1944 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wolfschanze 1944, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wolfschanze 1944:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akella.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\Wolfschanze\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wolfschanze 1944.
8. After uninstalling Wolfschanze 1944, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wolfschanze 1944 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wolfschanze 1944 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wolfschanze 1944 by Akella Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Wolfschanze 1944 by Akella Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wolfschanze 1944 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-06 19:26:37.430