You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wolfenstein for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wolfenstein from your computerGame Revolution
. Go over here
where you can read more on Game Revolution. More information about the program Wolfenstein can be found at www.gamerevolution.ir
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Wolfenstein by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wolfenstein's primary file takes around 9.98 MB (10459787 bytes) and is named Wolf2.exe.
Wolfenstein installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.26 MB (11805835
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Wolf2.exe (9.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009
Wolfenstein has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wolfenstein:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wolfenstein's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Wolfenstein Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\Uninstall Wolfenstein.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\Wolfenstein.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Program Files (x86)\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\SP\Wolf2.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Program Files (x86)\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\SP\Wolf2.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\I:\Wolfenstein.exe.FriendlyAppName
Wolfenstein is an application marketed by the software company Game Revolution. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wolfenstein is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wolfenstein from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wolfenstein or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wolfenstein". If it is installed on your PC the Wolfenstein app will be found automatically. After you click Wolfenstein in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wolfenstein, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wolfenstein:
- The web site of the program is: www.gamerevolution.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Revolution\Wolfenstein\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wolfenstein.
8. After uninstalling Wolfenstein, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wolfenstein that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wolfenstein using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wolfenstein by Game Revolution from your computer, nor are we saying that Wolfenstein by Game Revolution is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wolfenstein supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 07:47:24.213