This page is about WolfChild for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WolfChild from your systemGameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamefabrique.com/
to get more data about WolfChild on GameFabrique's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WolfChild directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove WolfChild by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WolfChild\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fusion.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
The executables below are part of WolfChild. They take about 3.07 MB (3215525
bytes) on disk.
- fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
WolfChild is a program marketed by GameFabrique. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WolfChild is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WolfChild from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WolfChild or simply click the Search field and type in "WolfChild". If it exists on your system the WolfChild app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WolfChild in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WolfChild, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WolfChild:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WolfChild\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WolfChild.
8. After uninstalling WolfChild, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WolfChild which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WolfChild using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WolfChild by GameFabrique from your PC, we are not saying that WolfChild by GameFabrique is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WolfChild in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 18:59:55.310