You can find below detailed information on how to remove WoWars? for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WoWars? from your computerSponkosoft
. You can read more on Sponkosoft or check for application updates here
. More information about WoWars? can be found at http://www.sponkosoft.de
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sponkosoft WoWars directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WoWars? is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sponkosoft WoWars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WoWars.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 183.00 KB (187392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WoWars?. They occupy 291.00 KB (297984
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
- WoWars.exe (183.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WoWars? version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other WoWars? releases:
WoWars? is a program marketed by Sponkosoft. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove WoWars? is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WoWars? from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WoWars? or simply click the Search field and type in "WoWars?". If it exists on your system the WoWars? app will be found very quickly. After you select WoWars? in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WoWars?, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WoWars?:
- The publisher is: http://www.sponkosoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sponkosoft WoWars\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WoWars?.
8. After removing WoWars?, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WoWars? which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WoWars? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WoWars? by Sponkosoft from your PC, we are not saying that WoWars? by Sponkosoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WoWars? in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 15:43:31.453