WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5
WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 from your PCWoLoSoft International
. Check out here
for more details on WoLoSoft International. More info about the program WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 can be found at http://www.wolosoft.com/
. WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WoLoSoft\Raduga directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WoLoSoft\Raduga\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes) on disk and is titled Raduga.exe.
WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is composed of the following executables which take 2.71 MB (2838810
bytes) on disk:
- Juke.exe (909.00 KB)
- Raduga.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.5
of WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5.
WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is a program offered by WoLoSoft International. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5". If it exists on your system the WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.wolosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WoLoSoft\Raduga\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5.
8. After removing WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 by WoLoSoft International from your computer, nor are we saying that WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 by WoLoSoft International is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WoLoSoft Raduga 3.9.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 19:57:00.380