Wizbee version 3.9
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wizbee version 3.9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wizbee version 3.9 from your systemWizzy Education Technologies SA
. More info about Wizzy Education Technologies SA can be found here
. Please open http://www.wizbee.ch/fr
if you want to read more on Wizbee version 3.9 on Wizzy Education Technologies SA's website. Usually the Wizbee version 3.9 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizbee.app directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Wizbee version 3.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizbee.app\unins000.exe. Wizbee version 3.9's primary file takes around 220.31 KB (225600 bytes) and its name is Wizbee.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Wizbee version 3.9. They occupy 3.35 MB (3512944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (75.67 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (524.84 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
- Wizbee.exe (220.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Wizbee version 3.9 version 3.9
Wizbee version 3.9 is an application released by the software company Wizzy Education Technologies SA. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Wizbee version 3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wizbee version 3.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wizbee version 3.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wizbee version 3.9". The Wizbee version 3.9 program will be found very quickly. After you select Wizbee version 3.9 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wizbee version 3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wizbee version 3.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wizbee.ch/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizbee.app\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wizbee version 3.9.
8. After uninstalling Wizbee version 3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wizbee version 3.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wizbee version 3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wizbee version 3.9 by Wizzy Education Technologies SA from your computer, we are not saying that Wizbee version 3.9 by Wizzy Education Technologies SA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wizbee version 3.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-14 13:31:02.630