You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wizardry 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wizardry 8 from your PCSir-Tech Canada
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sir-Tech Canada. Please open http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/wizardry-8/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20wizardry%208
if you want to read more on Wizardry 8 on Sir-Tech Canada's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wizardry8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Wizardry 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Wiz8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.41 MB (3580513 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wizardry 8. They take 3.84 MB (4027031
bytes) on disk.
- 3DSetup.exe (100.05 KB)
- nglide_config.exe (336.00 KB)
- Wiz8.exe (3.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8
of Wizardry 8.
Wizardry 8 is a program by Sir-Tech Canada. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wizardry 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wizardry 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wizardry 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wizardry 8". If it is installed on your PC the Wizardry 8 application will be found automatically. After you select Wizardry 8 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wizardry 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wizardry 8:
- The software company is: http://www.nightdivestudios.com/games/wizardry-8/?utm_source=steampowered.com&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=website%20-%20wizardry%208
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wizardry 8.
8. After uninstalling Wizardry 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wizardry 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wizardry 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wizardry 8 by Sir-Tech Canada from your computer, nor are we saying that Wizardry 8 by Sir-Tech Canada is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wizardry 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:04:09.413