WizPLC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WizPLC from your PCWizcon Systems
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Wizcon Systems. More information about WizPLC can be found at http://www.wizcon.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizcon Supervisor\CoDeSys directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WizPLC is RunDll32. WizPLC's primary file takes around 11.73 MB (12304384 bytes) and its name is Codesys.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WizPLC. They take about 13.66 MB (14323712
bytes) on disk.
- LM.exe (36.00 KB)
- PLCWinNT24.exe (1.12 MB)
- Codesys.exe (11.73 MB)
- InstallTarget.exe (788.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.000
WizPLC is a program offered by Wizcon Systems. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WizPLC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WizPLC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WizPLC or simply activate the Search field and type in "WizPLC". The WizPLC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WizPLC in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WizPLC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WizPLC:
- The publisher is: http://www.wizcon.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WizPLC.
8. After uninstalling WizPLC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WizPLC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WizPLC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WizPLC by Wizcon Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that WizPLC by Wizcon Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WizPLC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 09:39:59.267