WizMouse v126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52 from your systemAntibody Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Antibody Software. You can get more details about WizMouse v184.108.40.206 at http://www.antibody-software.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WizMouse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WizMouse v220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\WizMouse\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 706.30 KB (723248 bytes) on disk and is called WizMouse.exe.
WizMouse v18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1433674
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (706.30 KB)
The current web page applies to WizMouse v22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
WizMouse v188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company Antibody Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase WizMouse v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WizMouse v220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WizMouse v18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WizMouse v22.214.171.124". The WizMouse v126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WizMouse v188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WizMouse v184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WizMouse v220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WizMouse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WizMouse v18.104.22.168.
8. After removing WizMouse v22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WizMouse v126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WizMouse v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WizMouse v184.108.40.206 by Antibody Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WizMouse v220.127.116.11 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WizMouse v18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 00:51:39.040