WizMouse v220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WizMouse v18.104.22.168 from your systemAntibody Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Antibody Software. You can get more details about WizMouse v22.214.171.124 at http://www.antibody-software.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WizMouse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WizMouse v126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\WizMouse\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 706.30 KB (723248 bytes) on disk and is called WizMouse.exe.
WizMouse v188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.37 MB (1433674
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (706.30 KB)
The current web page applies to WizMouse v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
WizMouse v18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company Antibody Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase WizMouse v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WizMouse v126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WizMouse v188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "WizMouse v184.108.40.206". The WizMouse v220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WizMouse v18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WizMouse v22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WizMouse v126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WizMouse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52.
8. After removing WizMouse v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WizMouse v220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WizMouse v18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WizMouse v22.214.171.124 by Antibody Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WizMouse v126.96.36.199 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WizMouse v188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 00:51:39.040