You can find on this page details on how to remove WizMouse v18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WizMouse v22.214.171.124 from your PCAntibody Software
. More data about Antibody Software can be found here
. Detailed information about WizMouse v126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.antibody-software.com
. Usually the WizMouse v188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WizMouse v184.108.40.206. The application's main executable file is titled WizMouse.exe and occupies 680.24 KB (696568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside WizMouse v220.127.116.11. They occupy about 1.34 MB (1403922
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (680.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WizMouse v22.214.171.124.
WizMouse v126.96.36.199 is an application by Antibody Software. Some people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WizMouse v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WizMouse v184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WizMouse v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WizMouse v18.104.22.168". The WizMouse v22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click WizMouse v126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WizMouse v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WizMouse v184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WizMouse v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing WizMouse v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WizMouse v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WizMouse v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52 by Antibody Software from your PC, we are not saying that WizMouse v184.108.40.206 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WizMouse v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:28:22.730