WizMouse v220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WizMouse v18.104.22.168 from your computerAntibody Software
. More information about Antibody Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.antibody-software.com
if you want to read more on WizMouse v22.214.171.124 on Antibody Software's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall WizMouse v126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WizMouse.exe is the WizMouse v188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes close to 677.74 KB (694008 bytes) on disk.
WizMouse v184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1389586
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (677.74 KB)
The current page applies to WizMouse v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
WizMouse v22.214.171.124 is a program released by Antibody Software. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase WizMouse v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WizMouse v188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WizMouse v184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "WizMouse v220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the WizMouse v18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WizMouse v22.214.171.124 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WizMouse v126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WizMouse v188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WizMouse v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling WizMouse v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WizMouse v18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WizMouse v22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WizMouse v126.96.36.199 by Antibody Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WizMouse v188.8.131.52 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WizMouse v184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 06:22:55.160