WizMouse v184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WizMouse v220.127.116.11 from your computerAntibody Software
. More information about Antibody Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.antibody-software.com
if you want to read more on WizMouse v18.104.22.168 on Antibody Software's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall WizMouse v22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WizMouse.exe is the WizMouse v126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it takes close to 677.74 KB (694008 bytes) on disk.
WizMouse v188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1389586
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (677.74 KB)
The current page applies to WizMouse v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
WizMouse v18.104.22.168 is a program released by Antibody Software. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase WizMouse v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WizMouse v126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WizMouse v188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WizMouse v184.108.40.206". The WizMouse v220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you click WizMouse v18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WizMouse v22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WizMouse v126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling WizMouse v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WizMouse v220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WizMouse v18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WizMouse v22.214.171.124 by Antibody Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WizMouse v126.96.36.199 by Antibody Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 06:22:55.160