WizFile v1.06 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WizFile v1.06 from your computerAntibody Software
. Go over here
for more details on Antibody Software. You can read more about about WizFile v1.06 at http://www.antibody-software.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WizFile directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WizFile v1.06 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WizFile\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WizFile.exe and it has a size of 5.24 MB (5491000 bytes).
WizFile v1.06 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.08 MB (14768401
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- WizFile.exe (5.24 MB)
- WizFile64.exe (8.16 MB)
The current web page applies to WizFile v1.06 version 1.06
WizFile v1.06 is a program marketed by the software company Antibody Software. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove WizFile v1.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WizFile v1.06 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WizFile v1.06 or simply click the Search field and type in "WizFile v1.06". The WizFile v1.06 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WizFile v1.06 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WizFile v1.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WizFile v1.06:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WizFile\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WizFile v1.06.
8. After removing WizFile v1.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WizFile v1.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WizFile v1.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WizFile v1.06 by Antibody Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WizFile v1.06 by Antibody Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WizFile v1.06 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 02:28:54.847