WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0
This page is about WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 from your computerWizPatent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WizPatent. Usually the WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0\VSTOInstaller.exe" /Uninstall http://help.wizfolio.com/Files/WizCite/WizCite%20for%20Microsoft%20Word%20v4.0.vsto. WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0's main file takes about 549.50 KB (562688 bytes) and its name is install.exe.
WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 622.51 KB (637448
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (73.01 KB)
- install.exe (549.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0.
WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 is a program released by the software company WizPatent. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0". The WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0.
8. After uninstalling WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 by WizPatent from your computer, nor are we saying that WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 by WizPatent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WizCite for Microsoft Word v4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:04:07.500