Wisycom USB Driver
This page is about Wisycom USB Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Wisycom USB Driver from your PCWisycom
. Further information on Wisycom can be seen here
. You can get more details about Wisycom USB Driver at http://www.wisycom.com
. Wisycom USB Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wisycom\Wisycom USB Drivers folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Wisycom USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wisycom\Wisycom USB Drivers\Uninst4.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninst4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 209.50 KB (214532 bytes) on disk.
Wisycom USB Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1072660
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Wisycom USB Driver.
Wisycom USB Driver is an application offered by Wisycom. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Wisycom USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wisycom USB Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wisycom USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wisycom USB Driver". If it exists on your system the Wisycom USB Driver application will be found automatically. When you click Wisycom USB Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wisycom USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wisycom USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.wisycom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wisycom\Wisycom USB Drivers\Uninst4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wisycom USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling Wisycom USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wisycom USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wisycom USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wisycom USB Driver by Wisycom from your PC, we are not saying that Wisycom USB Driver by Wisycom is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wisycom USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-20 15:18:58.910