Wisterer HX 4.2.21
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wisterer HX 4.2.21 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wisterer HX 4.2.21 from your systemMichael Maier
. You can find out more on Michael Maier or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Wisterer HX 4.2.21 can be seen at http://www.wisterer.info
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisterer HX directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Wisterer HX 4.2.21's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisterer HX\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called wistererhx.exe and it has a size of 2.52 MB (2641920 bytes).
Wisterer HX 4.2.21 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.18 MB (3332524
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (654.42 KB)
- wistererhx-reset.exe (20.00 KB)
- wistererhx.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.21
of Wisterer HX 4.2.21.
Wisterer HX 4.2.21 is an application offered by the software company Michael Maier. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Wisterer HX 4.2.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wisterer HX 4.2.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wisterer HX 4.2.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wisterer HX 4.2.21". The Wisterer HX 4.2.21 program will be found automatically. After you select Wisterer HX 4.2.21 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wisterer HX 4.2.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wisterer HX 4.2.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wisterer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisterer HX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wisterer HX 4.2.21.
8. After uninstalling Wisterer HX 4.2.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wisterer HX 4.2.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wisterer HX 4.2.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wisterer HX 4.2.21 by Michael Maier from your computer, we are not saying that Wisterer HX 4.2.21 by Michael Maier is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wisterer HX 4.2.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:46:50.950