Wise System Monitor 1.35
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wise System Monitor 1.35 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.35 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. You can read more on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.wisecleaner.com/
if you want to read more on Wise System Monitor 1.35 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wise System Monitor 1.35's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled WiseSystemMonitor.exe and it has a size of 2.65 MB (2775496 bytes).
Wise System Monitor 1.35 contains of the executables below. They take 4.32 MB (4524856
bytes) on disk.
- removetask.exe (534.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseSystemMonitor.exe (2.65 MB)
This info is about Wise System Monitor 1.35 version 1.35
Wise System Monitor 1.35 is an application marketed by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Wise System Monitor 1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wise System Monitor 1.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wise System Monitor 1.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise System Monitor 1.35". The Wise System Monitor 1.35 app will be found automatically. After you click Wise System Monitor 1.35 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise System Monitor 1.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise System Monitor 1.35:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.35.
8. After uninstalling Wise System Monitor 1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wise System Monitor 1.35 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wise System Monitor 1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.35 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise System Monitor 1.35 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.35 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:06:30.140