Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. More info about the application Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 can be seen at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Usually the Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Registry Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11's main file takes about 1.17 MB (1225768 bytes) and is called WiseRegCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11. They occupy about 2.34 MB (2452048
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WiseRegCleaner.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 version 7.11
Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 is a program marketed by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11.
8. After removing Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wise Registry Cleaner 7.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-30 17:02:07.680