Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 from your PCZhiQing Soft, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ZhiQing Soft, Inc.. More data about the application Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 can be seen at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WisePCEngineer.exe is the Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.29 MB (1348136 bytes) on disk.
Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.27 MB (9721801
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ScheduleManager.exe (370.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WiseAutoShutDown.exe (401.04 KB)
- WiseDataRecovery.exe (638.54 KB)
- WiseDefrag.exe (543.58 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (1,007.04 KB)
- WiseHideFolder.exe (535.50 KB)
- WiseLockApp.exe (570.54 KB)
- WiseMemOptimizer.exe (409.04 KB)
- WisePCEngineer.exe (1.29 MB)
- WiseRegCleaner.exe (1,017.04 KB)
- WiseRegDefrag.exe (421.50 KB)
- WiseScrubber.exe (589.54 KB)
- WiseTuneup.exe (527.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.8
of Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wise PC Engineer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\AUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\Backup\06-12-2014 16-44-04.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\Backup\cbkhgqme.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\Backup\opyewhtn.reg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise PC Engineer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise PC Engineer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise PC Engineer_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise PC Engineer_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise PC Engineer_is1\UninstallString
Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 is a program offered by ZhiQing Soft, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8". If it exists on your system the Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 program will be found automatically. After you click Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise PC Engineer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8.
8. After removing Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 by ZhiQing Soft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 by ZhiQing Soft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise PC Engineer 6.3.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:33:52.927