Wise PC 1stAid 1.12
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Additional info about WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wisecleaner.com/
to get more information about Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s website. Usually the Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise PC 1stAid folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise PC 1stAid\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WisePCAid.exe and it has a size of 2.60 MB (2723976 bytes).
Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 contains of the executables below. They take 3.77 MB (3957008
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- WisePCAid.exe (2.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Wise PC 1stAid 1.12.
Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 is an application offered by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise PC 1stAid 1.12". The Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 program will be found very quickly. After you click Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wise PC 1stAid 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wise PC 1stAid 1.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise PC 1stAid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wise PC 1stAid 1.12.
8. After removing Wise PC 1stAid 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wise PC 1stAid 1.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 02:12:22.627