Wise Force Deleter 1.01
Wise Force Deleter 1.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Wise Force Deleter 1.01 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Please open http://www.wisecleaner.com/
if you want to read more on Wise Force Deleter 1.01 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s page. Usually the Wise Force Deleter 1.01 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Force Deleter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Wise Force Deleter 1.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Force Deleter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WiseDeleter.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1547824 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Wise Force Deleter 1.01. They take about 2.62 MB (2750048
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseDeleter.exe (1.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Wise Force Deleter 1.01 version 1.01
Wise Force Deleter 1.01 is an application released by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Wise Force Deleter 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wise Force Deleter 1.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wise Force Deleter 1.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Force Deleter 1.01". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Force Deleter 1.01 program will be found automatically. When you click Wise Force Deleter 1.01 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wise Force Deleter 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Force Deleter 1.01:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Force Deleter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wise Force Deleter 1.01.
8. After removing Wise Force Deleter 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Force Deleter 1.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wise Force Deleter 1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wise Force Deleter 1.01 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Force Deleter 1.01 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wise Force Deleter 1.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:02:35.103