Wise Folder Hider 1.32
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wise Folder Hider 1.32 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wise Folder Hider 1.32 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. More information about Wise Folder Hider 1.32 can be found at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Folder Hider directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Wise Folder Hider 1.32 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Folder Hider\unins000.exe. Wise Folder Hider 1.32's primary file takes about 1.90 MB (1989160 bytes) and its name is WiseFolderHider.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wise Folder Hider 1.32. They take 3.07 MB (3221584
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- WiseFolderHider.exe (1.90 MB)
The current page applies to Wise Folder Hider 1.32 version 1.32
Wise Folder Hider 1.32 is an application marketed by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Wise Folder Hider 1.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wise Folder Hider 1.32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Folder Hider 1.32 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wise Folder Hider 1.32". The Wise Folder Hider 1.32 application will be found automatically. After you click Wise Folder Hider 1.32 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wise Folder Hider 1.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Folder Hider 1.32:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Folder Hider\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wise Folder Hider 1.32.
8. After uninstalling Wise Folder Hider 1.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Folder Hider 1.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Folder Hider 1.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Folder Hider 1.32 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise Folder Hider 1.32 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wise Folder Hider 1.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 23:55:35.117