Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77
Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. You can see more info related to Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Disk Cleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called WiseDiskCleaner.exe and it has a size of 5.08 MB (5327528 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77. They occupy about 7.69 MB (8066552
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (5.08 MB)
The current page applies to Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 version 9.77
Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 is a program marketed by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77". If it exists on your system the Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 program will be found automatically. After you click Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77.
8. After removing Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Disk Cleaner 9.77 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:26:58.280