Wise Care 365 version 2.64
Wise Care 365 version 2.64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.64 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. You can find out more on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Wise Care 365 version 2.64 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. Wise Care 365 version 2.64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WiseCare365.exe is the Wise Care 365 version 2.64's main executable file and it occupies about 7.52 MB (7885872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Wise Care 365 version 2.64. They occupy about 21.92 MB (22980520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assisant.exe (1.50 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- BootTime.exe (566.31 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (7.52 MB)
- WiseMemoryOptimzer.exe (1.33 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.23 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.33 MB)
- Wizard.exe (1.61 MB)
This data is about Wise Care 365 version 2.64 version 3.7.2
only. For other Wise Care 365 version 2.64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 version 2.64 is an application by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wise Care 365 version 2.64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wise Care 365 version 2.64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Care 365 version 2.64". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Care 365 version 2.64 program will be found automatically. When you select Wise Care 365 version 2.64 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365 version 2.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365 version 2.64:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wise Care 365 version 2.64.
8. After removing Wise Care 365 version 2.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Care 365 version 2.64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 version 2.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.64 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wise Care 365 version 2.64 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wise Care 365 version 2.64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:06:20.797