Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42
You can find on this page details on how to remove Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 from your PCWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Further information on WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 can be seen at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Auto Shutdown folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 is C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled WiseAutoShutdown.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1516680 bytes).
Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 is composed of the following executables which take 2.63 MB (2759952
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- WiseAutoShutdown.exe (1.45 MB)
This web page is about Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 version 1.42
Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 is a program by WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42". The Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 application will be found automatically. After you click Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42:
- The software company is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42.
8. After removing Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wise Auto Shutdown 1.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:19:36.770