This info is about Wirtual Version for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wirtual Version from your computerWirtual
. You can find out more on Wirtual or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Wirtual Version can be seen at www.wirtual.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirtual\Wirtual App folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirtual\Wirtual App\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wirtual Version. The application's main executable file has a size of 702.72 KB (719582 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Wirtual Version installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 702.72 KB (719582
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Wirtual Version version 3.6
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Wirtual Version.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Wirtual Version when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirtual\Wirtual App
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirtual\Wirtual App\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wirtual App_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wirtual App_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wirtual App_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wirtual App_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wirtual App_is1\UninstallString
Wirtual Version is an application by Wirtual. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Wirtual Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wirtual Version with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wirtual Version or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wirtual Version". If it is installed on your PC the Wirtual Version application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wirtual Version in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wirtual Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wirtual Version:
- The web site of the program is: www.wirtual.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirtual\Wirtual App\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wirtual Version.
8. After uninstalling Wirtual Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wirtual Version which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wirtual Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wirtual Version by Wirtual from your computer, nor are we saying that Wirtual Version by Wirtual is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wirtual Version in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 07:17:38.800