Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. You can read more on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit at https://www.wireshark.org
. Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.68 MB (8049832 bytes) on disk and is titled Wireshark.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit. They occupy about 11.14 MB (11682976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (337.16 KB)
- dftest.exe (29.16 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (421.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (348.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (325.16 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (29.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (396.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (320.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (344.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (574.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (422.35 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_Wireshark_Wireshark_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Wireshark.lnk
Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit is an application offered by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit app will be found very quickly. When you click Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit:
- The publisher is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit.
8. After removing Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your PC, we are not saying that Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wireshark 3.0.0 64-bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 04:16:48.690