Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Further information on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org can be found here
. Please follow https://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit's main file takes around 7.77 MB (8152232 bytes) and is named Wireshark.exe.
Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.22 MB (11766912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (335.66 KB)
- dftest.exe (29.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (419.66 KB)
- editcap.exe (342.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (323.16 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (29.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (393.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (320.16 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (343.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (571.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (422.32 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.77 MB)
The current web page applies to Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit version 2.6.7
Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit is a program offered by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit". The Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit:
- The software company is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 2.6.7 64-bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 05:56:26.670