Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Check out here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. You can see more info about Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit at https://www.wireshark.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.77 MB (8145064 bytes) on disk.
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.83 MB (27084736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (335.16 KB)
- dftest.exe (29.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (419.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (342.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (323.16 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (29.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (392.66 KB)
- reordercap.exe (320.16 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (343.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (570.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.28 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.77 MB)
This info is about Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit version 2.6.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Wireshark.lnk
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is a program released by the software company The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit:
- The publisher is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your PC, we are not saying that Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:41:55.840