Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Check out here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. You can see more info about Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit at https://www.wireshark.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.77 MB (8145064 bytes) on disk.
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.83 MB (27084736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (335.16 KB)
- dftest.exe (29.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (419.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (342.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (323.16 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (29.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (392.66 KB)
- reordercap.exe (320.16 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (343.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (570.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.28 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.77 MB)
This info is about Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit version 2.6.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is a program released by the software company The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit program will be found automatically. When you click Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 64-bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:41:55.840