Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit
Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. More data about The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org can be read here
. More details about the application Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit can be seen at https://www.wireshark.org
. Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.11 MB (7452328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wireshark.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit. They take 24.34 MB (25523344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (332.66 KB)
- dftest.exe (26.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (399.66 KB)
- editcap.exe (335.66 KB)
- mergecap.exe (318.66 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (25.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (376.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (317.16 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (337.16 KB)
- tshark.exe (532.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.89 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.3
of Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit.
Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is an application released by the software company The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit:
- The software company is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:59:51.647