Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit
Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. More data about The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org can be read here
. More details about the application Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit can be seen at https://www.wireshark.org
. Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.11 MB (7452328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wireshark.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit. They take 24.34 MB (25523344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (332.66 KB)
- dftest.exe (26.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (399.66 KB)
- editcap.exe (335.66 KB)
- mergecap.exe (318.66 KB)
- mmdbresolve.exe (25.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (376.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (317.16 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (337.16 KB)
- tshark.exe (532.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.89 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.3
of Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit.
Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is an application released by the software company The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit". The Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit application will be found very quickly. When you select Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 2.6.3 32-bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 14:59:51.647