Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit
Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. You can find out more on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit at https://www.wireshark.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.38 MB (7733408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit. They take about 26.27 MB (27543352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (336.16 KB)
- dftest.exe (29.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (420.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (341.66 KB)
- mergecap.exe (324.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (397.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (321.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (343.16 KB)
- tshark.exe (572.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (422.31 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit.
Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit is an application offered by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit". The Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit:
- The software company is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wireshark 2.5.0 64-bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 19:17:19.833