Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Open here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. More information about the app Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) can be seen at https://www.wireshark.org
. Usually the Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.34 MB (6652064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit). They occupy 18.15 MB (19027792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (325.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (387.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (330.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (312.16 KB)
- rawshark.exe (360.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (310.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.16 KB)
- tshark.exe (512.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (422.08 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.21 MB)
- wireshark-gtk.exe (2.38 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (6.34 MB)
This info is about Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) version 2.2.7
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Wireshark(Inst,Ver 2.2.7).lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Wireshark-win32-2.2.7.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Wireshark-win32-2.2.7.exe.FriendlyAppName
Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) is a program by the software company The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit)". The Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, we are not saying that Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 2.2.7 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 08:53:50.070