Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit)
Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Take a look here
where you can read more on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. You can see more info related to Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) at https://www.wireshark.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit)'s primary file takes around 7.01 MB (7349920 bytes) and is called Wireshark.exe.
The following executables are contained in Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit). They occupy 10.31 MB (10811376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (326.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (406.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (334.16 KB)
- mergecap.exe (314.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (375.66 KB)
- reordercap.exe (312.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (339.16 KB)
- tshark.exe (549.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (422.08 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (7.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) version 2.2.10
Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) is a program marketed by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 2.2.10 (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 01:58:22.597