Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Open here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Please open http://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's page. Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.02 MB (3171760 bytes) on disk and is named wireshark.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit). They occupy about 4.85 MB (5080720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (57.42 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (131.92 KB)
- editcap.exe (77.92 KB)
- mergecap.exe (39.92 KB)
- rawshark.exe (121.92 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (58.42 KB)
- tshark.exe (344.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (138.09 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- wireshark.exe (3.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.14
of Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit).
Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) is an application by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.8.14 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 06:49:15.713