Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Check out here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Click on http://www.wireshark.org
to get more details about Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's website. Usually the Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit). The application's main executable file has a size of 2.37 MB (2480640 bytes) on disk and is titled wireshark.exe.
Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.93 MB (4125846
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (48.00 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (90.00 KB)
- editcap.exe (74.00 KB)
- mergecap.exe (31.00 KB)
- rawshark.exe (99.00 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (49.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (253.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.19 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- wireshark.exe (2.37 MB)
The current page applies to Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) version 1.6.12
Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) is a program by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit)". The Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. When you click Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.6.12 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-06 04:17:50.550