You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wireshark 1.5.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wireshark 1.5.0 from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Open here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Please follow http://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 1.5.0 on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wireshark 1.5.0. wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.39 MB (2508800 bytes) on disk.
Wireshark 1.5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.97 MB (4165326
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (47.50 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (87.50 KB)
- editcap.exe (73.50 KB)
- mergecap.exe (31.50 KB)
- rawshark.exe (95.50 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (49.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (238.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.75 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- wireshark.exe (2.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Wireshark 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Wireshark 1.5.0 is an application marketed by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Wireshark 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 1.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wireshark 1.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.5.0". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireshark 1.5.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wireshark 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 1.5.0 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.5.0 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 20:32:49.120