This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wireshark 1.4.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2 from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Additional info about The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 1.4.2 on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wireshark 1.4.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Wireshark 1.4.2's primary file takes around 2.19 MB (2298880 bytes) and is named wireshark.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wireshark 1.4.2. They take about 3.72 MB (3905649
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (45.00 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (81.50 KB)
- editcap.exe (58.50 KB)
- mergecap.exe (30.00 KB)
- rawshark.exe (89.50 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (46.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (223.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.66 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- wireshark.exe (2.19 MB)
This web page is about Wireshark 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Wireshark 1.4.2 is an application offered by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wireshark 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.4.2". The Wireshark 1.4.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Wireshark 1.4.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, we are not saying that Wireshark 1.4.2 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 06:11:22.420